Tell us what your Congressperson said about U.S.-Peru

1) Call the Capitol Switchboard at (202)-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your representative. 

Don't know who your representative is?

When you reach your representative's office, ask to speak to the person who handles trade issues.

2) Tell him or her that expanding NAFTA to Peru is a bad idea.

Ask for a written statement of their position to be sent you by email or regular mail.  If you have a local or personal story that shows the damage caused by a bad trade agreement, use it to illustrate your concerns.

3) After you've called, tell us what the staff-person said!  Use the form below to let us know that you made a call about U.S.-Peru.  If you are told anything interesting, let us know.  This is critical to our ability to hold Congress accountable.

Want more info about the U.S.-Peru deal?

January 17, 2019

I Called About NAFTA Expansion to Peru

We will add your signature from the information you provide.

© Public Citizen. This Web site is shared by Public Citizen Inc. and Public Citizen Foundation. Learn more about the distinction between these two components of Public Citizen.