Call Your Congressperson About NAFTA Expansion and Immigration

1) Call the Capitol Switchboard at (202)-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your representative.

Don't know who your representative is?

When you reach your representative's office, ask to speak to the person who handles trade issues.

2) Tell him or her that any meaningful immigration debate must include a discussion of fixing our broken "free trade" policies, and that he or she should oppose the U.S.-Peru Free Trade Agreement and any further NAFTA expansions that result in more desperate forced migration.
Ask for a written statement of their position on the U.S.-Peru Free Trade Agreement to be sent you by email or regular mail.  If you have a local or personal story that shows the damage caused by a bad trade agreement, use it to illustrate your concerns.

3) After you've called, tell us what the staff-person said!  Use the form below to let us know that you made a call about this issue.  If you are told anything interesting, let us know.  This is critical to our ability to hold Congress accountable.

Read our e-mail alert about NAFTA expansion and immigration
Learn more about AFTA and the U.S.-Peru FTA

March 23, 2019

I Called About NAFTA Expansion and Immigration

We will add your signature from the information you provide.

© Public Citizen. This Web site is shared by Public Citizen Inc. and Public Citizen Foundation. Learn more about the distinction between these two components of Public Citizen.