Call Congress About the Oman Free Trade Agreement

1) Call the Capitol Switchboard at (202)-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your representative.

Don't know who your representative is?

When you reach your representative's office, tell the receptionist: "This is (you) from (your town) and I’d like to speak to the staff person who handles trade issues."

2) Tell the trade staffer that you adamantly oppose a "free trade" agreement with the Sultanate of Oman, an undemocratic monarchy that doesn't allow labor unions and harasses human rights groups.

Ask the staffer to send you a written statement of your Representative's position on the U.S.-Oman Free Trade Agreement by email or regular mail.  If you have a local or personal story that shows the damage caused by a bad trade agreement, use it to illustrate your concerns.

3) After you've called, please be sure to tell us what the staff-person said!  Use the form below to let us know that you made a call about this issue.  If you are told anything interesting - which includes claims that the Representative doesn't have a position on OFTA -  let us know.  This is critical to our ability to hold Congress accountable.

Read our e-mail alert about the U.S.-Oman FTA
Learn more about the U.S-Oman FTA
See talking points on the U.S.-Oman FTA

January 17, 2019

I Called About the U.S.-Oman FTA

We will add your signature from the information you provide.

© Public Citizen. This Web site is shared by Public Citizen Inc. and Public Citizen Foundation. Learn more about the distinction between these two components of Public Citizen.