No More Taxation Without Representation
What Can I Do?
- If you haven't done so already, Take Action Now by calling or emailing your representative.
- Read Congress Watch's letter urging senators to vote against or table amendments to the Voting Rights Act.
- Interested in Public Citizen's coverage of D.C. voting rights? Get the latest updates at Watchdog Blog.
- Learn more by reading about two of 2008's key initiatives: advocating for a good bill supporting the locally-elected DC government, and a bad substitute version which attempted to undermine local gun control laws.
- Access more information about the D.C. Voting Rights Bill on our coalition website, DC Vote.