Stop Citizens United 2.0
Urge Your Senators to Protect the Johnson Amendment
Your senators need to hear from you that protecting the Johnson Amendment is a top priority and that unleashing more secret money into our elections — while undermining the sanctity of churches and charities — is unacceptable.
Here’s how easy it is to call your senators:
1. Dial (202) 224-3121. Then dial 1 to be directed to your senator. When prompted, provide your address and you will then be connected.
2. Then say this to the staffer who picks up the phone:
- Hello, my name is NAME from CITY/TOWN and I’m a constituent of SENATOR (NAME).
- I’m calling today to request that SENATOR (NAME) oppose any appropriations package that weakens the Johnson Amendment, which protects churches and charities from being exploited for political gain.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to contact your other senator.
4. Use the comment box below to let us know you called and how your call went.
That’s it. Call now!