Don’t Let Congress Gut Wall Street Reforms
U.S. Senator Mike Crapo is trying to pass a deregulation bill that is setting us up for another Wall Street crash.
If he’s successful, more than a dozen protections put in place after the last Wall Street crash may be gutted before the end of the year.
So far, nine Democrats have joined Republicans in backing the Crapo bill, which will gut critical safeguards and threaten both consumers and the stability of the financial sector.
Call Your Senators Right Now
Your senators need to hear from you that the Crapo bill must be opposed and critical Wall Street reforms protected.
Here’s how easy it is to call:
1. Dial (202) 224-3121. Then dial 1 to be directed to your senator. When prompted, provide your address and you will then be connected.
2. Then say this to the staffer who picks up the phone:
- Hello, my name is NAME from CITY/TOWN and I’m a constituent of SENATOR (NAME).
- I’m calling to ask the senator to vote no on the Crapo bill, which will gut Wall Street protections. We can’t afford to risk another financial crash.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to contact your other senator.
4. Use the comment box below to let us know you called and how your call went.
That’s it. Call now!