Tell Ford: Go Forward, Not Backward
Clean car standards issued by the Obama administration and once supported by Ford will slice carbon emissions and save consumers billions in fuel bills.
But Ford and the rest of the auto industry are now working with the Trump administration to undo the biggest federal climate policy on the books — at your expense.
You can help us stop their attack on consumers, public health and the climate by calling the company’s headquarters.
It takes just a minute or two. And don’t worry, you won’t have to debate policy with anybody!
Here’s how to call:
1. Dial Ford’s customer hotline at (800) 392-3673. When prompted, dial 4 to be connected with a customer care representative. Then dial 5. Ignore the next two prompts and your call will be connected.
2. Then say this to the staffer who picks up the phone:
- Hello my name is NAME from CITY/TOWN (IF APPLICABLE: I’m a Ford owner).
- I’m calling today because I’m concerned that Ford and the Auto Alliance are working with Trump to weaken clean car standards. Please halt these efforts and oppose any rules that would weaken fuel efficiency and increase pollution.
3. Use the comment box below to let us know you called and how it went.
Help us hit our goal of 500 calls. Call now!